Event: Aromatouch Certification Courses (Northern Virginia)
Venue: Home of Instructor Anna Offman
Date: Friday April 21, 2017 at 9:00 a.m.
Joined by: 0 people. (join this event to receive reminders)
Anyone who has a passion for dōTERRA® essential oils can use theAromaTouch Technique, developed by Dr. David K. Hill, D.C., to provide people with an uplifting essential oil experience. Whether you are young or old, male or female, anyone can learn the technique and put it to use in the lives of those they care for. TheAromaTouch Technique is an essential oil application that is applied to the back and feet. Each essential oil in the AromaTouchTechnique was selected for its individual aromatic properties, and for their aromatic properties when combined.
What to bring:
- Notebook & Pen
- Wear comfortable clothes, button up the front shirt (preferable)...TO REVERSE FOR MODESTY during the application
- One top sheet and one bottom sheet and pillow to provide comfort for your legs/back, also a pillow case for the face cover and blanket for warmth
- Please arrive at 8:30 a.m to sign in and set up
- Fractionated Coconut oil (if you have some)
- Your doTERRA number (if you have one)!
- Water and a healthy snack for you
- PACK A LUNCH...WE WILL BE DOING A WORKING LUNCH (or eat lunch before!)
*GIFTS WILL BE GIVEN TO THOSE WHO BRING MASSAGE TABLES! PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE BRINGING A TABLE!
What you can expect to receive:
- 6 Hours of in-depth Instruction
- Opportunity to give and receive an aromatouch
- Aromatouch Training Manual
- 8 doTERRA CPTG Oils
- Demonstration and hands on training
- Certification of course completion from doTERRA
*CANCELLATION POLICY: YOU HAVE UP TO 1 WEEK PRIOR TO THE EVENT TO CANCEL AND RECEIVE A FULL REFUND. 7 DAYS OR LESS BEFORE THIS EVENT YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REFUND AS ALL OF YOUR KITS WILL BE PURCHASED AND ORDERED. IF UNUSUAL CIRCUMSTANCES ARISE AND YOU NEED TO CANCEL WITHIN THAT WEEK, PLEASE TALK WITH ME ABOUT YOUR OPTIONS.
Beningbrough Place, Leesburg, VA, 20176, US