Event: PMP/CAPM Exam Prep class delivered by PM Express, Inc.
Venue: Hidden Creek Country Club
Date: Tuesday August 15, 2017 at 8:00 a.m.
Joined by: 0 people. (join this event to receive reminders)
A 4 - day PMP/CAPM Exam Prep class conducted by PM Express, Inc. – a Global Registered Education Provider (REP<sup>®</sup>) of the Project Management Institute (PMI<sup>®</sup>)
- Lunch and refreshments provided!
- No pre or post course study required! many have taken and passed their exams on the 5th day!
- No homework given!
- Our monthly delivery schedule is 'guaranteed' for the year!
- Your attendance can be rescheduled at no cost!
- Attendance of another delivery is 'foc' at any time! (fees for additional materials/lunch apply)
- Refreshments and lunch included/provided each day!
- Course Workbook of approx. 600 pages containing 50 lessons
- Rapid Review Sheets provided for each lesson to aid later revision:)
- Graphical PMBOK® Guide- a full color 18"x24” poster
- Online PMP exam simulation, very much like the ‘real thing’
- A current copy of the PMBOK<sup>®</sup> Guide provided
- Highlighters, pen, pencil and calculator included!
- Personal assistance with PMI exam application form
- Strategies for dealing with Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) based exams
- Course completion certificate
- Four-day, classroom-based course taught by an experienced PMP<sup>®</sup>
- 36 PMI Contact Hours/PDUs (required for exam application)
“You are probably aware that the PMBOK<sup>®</sup> Guide is not easy to comprehend and learn because it outlines 10 ‘Knowledge Areas’ (KA’s) for project management. Nearly every training company offering PMP exam prep training endeavors to teach these 10 KA’s and then expects you to figure out how they interact! The PMP exam prep training from PM Express, Inc. DOESN’T do this!
We understand the project managers job is one of integration and so for OUR PMP exam prep training we have deconstructed the PMBOK<sup>®</sup> Guide and the 10 KA’s to allow our PMP exam prep training to be delivered focusing on the 5 PMBOK<sup>®</sup> Guide Domains (Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling and Closing) and how the 10 KA’s are integrated to support them! You as the student, are therefore led through the PMBOK® Guide in the order of actually conducting a project! Which enables easier assimilation!
Want to know whether you are ready to successfully tackle the PMP exam?
PM Express Inc.’s PMP exam simulation will tell you! During the course AND after!
Want tools that will help you to effectively revise before the exam?
PM Express Inc.’s
Graphical PMBOK® Guide- a full color 18x24” poster showing the deconstructed PMBOK® Guide and how the 10 KA’s interact with the PMBOK® Guide Domains, plus
Rapid Review Sheets - contain all the salient information from each lesson condensed onto one sheet for each lesson! provide all the support you will require!”
Our PMP/CAPM Exam Prep class is an intense four-day, in-person course specifically developed to help project management professionals pass the PMP exam on the first attempt.
The Project Management Institute Prerequisites:
To apply for the PMP exam with PMI, you need to have either:
- A secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent) with at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
- A four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent) and at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
What to bring to class:
- A laptop for our online PMP exam simulation
Why choose PM Express, Inc.?
- Unlike larger training companies, we specialize only in project management training and certification
- Our course material, teaching aides and instruction methodology offer a competitive edge
- 99% of our students pass the PMP<sup>®</sup> exam on the first try
- Our guarantees (see www.pmexpressinc.com )
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
The Wiehle - Reston East Metro Station, 1862 Wiehle Avenue, Reston, VA 20190 is a 2.1 to 2.4 mile and 7 to 10 minute taxi drive away!
Abundant free parking is also available!
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Either via firstname.lastname@example.org or 571 338 0366
1711 Clubhouse Rd, Reston, VA, 20190, US