Event: *iPad Promo* Weekdays(Nov.15-16) Leading SAFe®–SAFe® 4 Agilist (SA) Course
Venue: Courtyard Marriott
Date: Wednesday November 15, 2017 at 8:00 a.m.
Joined by: 0 people. (join this event to receive reminders)
Course ID: SA1MD111517
Leading SAFe®4 – SAFe® 4 Agilist (SA) Certification Course
Attend this two day course to gain the knowledge necessary to lead an enterprise agile transformation by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework, and its underlying principles of lean thinking, and product development flow. You will leave with an understanding of how the principles and practices of the framework support Lean Thinking, Agile Development, SAFe ScrumXP, Agile Release Train, Agile Portfolio Management, Agile Architecture, and Scaling Leadership.
16 PMI® PDUs are offered for attending the two day course towards PMP® and PMI-ACP® credentials. 16 SEUs are offered for attending the complete course as well.
*Free "Apple iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi 128GB" on passing the certification exam.
1. Be able to apply the Scaled Agile Framework.
2. Understand the principles that apply to lean thinking and how they apply to product development and other life cycles.
3. Learn to apply these principles to support creative thinking, agile development, Agile Release Train, Lead SAFe® 4 based transformations, and Agile Architecture.
4. Learn how these principles can further be applied at a management level in scaling leadership with Agile Portfolio Management.
5. Understand the value and how to apply more efficient employee interactions and productivity, time-to-market goals and improving quality.
6. Work from real work examples to be able to apply yourself. The world if not built from textbooks, it is built from YOUR MIND.
7. Learn, Build, and Enhance your leadership skills to helplyou progress in your careers.
8. Understand the importance of helping others learn, build and enhance their skills under your leadership to show your potential.
9. Analyze real work situations like cases with measurable results.
10. Be able to apply SMART goals in the work place - Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, and Timely.
The instructor is Jai Singhal who is an experienced professional with over 25 years of experience in the IT Industry and has held every role applicable to the SDLC and Portfolio Management. He understand all roles in a detail and deep level to be able to answer any question or problem he is asked to face. We encourage people take advantage of him as a resource during the class as he rarely has time to run trainings, but has agreed to help run discounted trainings for a short period of time near the Washington D.C. area.
This certification is for people who are aspiring to be and want to improve as IT Executives, Program and Project managers, Release Train Engineer (RTE), Value Stream Engineer (VSE), Program Portfolio Managers, Release Managers, DevOps architects and engineers, System Team members, Business Owners, Product Managers, Solution Managers, Program Managers, IT professionals, Agile Coaches and Mentors, Enterprise Leaders, and Change agents.
This course is also required for one seeking Scaled Agile Framework 4 Agilist (SA) certification. Your exam registration cost is included in the course and you will work with your instructor to register the date of the exam.
There is no requirement to take this course, however please keep in mind that there are requirements to obtain your certification after the test:
1. 5+ years of experience in the SDLC, business analytics, product, project, program, or portfolio management
2. Experience in applying Scrum philosophies
3. Attend THIS 2-day Leading SAFe course based on new SAFe 4
4. Pass the SA exam*
Promo: *Free "Apple iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi 128GB" on passing the certification exam.
SAFe is a registered trademark of Scaled Agile, Inc.
PMI, PMP, and PMI-ACP are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
Agiliants Training Room, Rockville, MD, 20850, US