Event: PMP Certification Training Course in Washington DC
Date: Tuesday April 24, 2018 at 9:00 a.m.
Joined by: 0 people. (join this event to receive reminders)
PMP Certification Training
PMP Online classroom training in Washington DC
- 32 hours of Interactive Online Classroom
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- PMBOK® Guide 5<sup>th</sup> Edition from PMI
- PMP® Mock Exams and Mock Projects
- Group Activities for better reinforcement
- Free Webinars
- Real world examples from various industries
- Industry based case studies
- Life time access to classroom recordings
- Trainers’ Notes, Sample Question Paper & Case Studies
- Free additional 45 PDUs Offered
- 35 Contact hours certificate
- PMP exam application assistance
- 24/7 customer support
About the Course
Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification is the top professional certifications for project managers offered by the Project Management Institute, USA. PMI’s latest salary survey confirms what businesses, job boards and the media have been proclaiming for the past two years: Project management is one of the hottest professions out there. Your PMI credential — specifically, the Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential — also positively impacts your salary, according to the survey responses of more than 30,000 practitioners in 29 countries. The positive impact is not exclusive to the U.S. PMP credential holders in all countries surveyed noted higher median salaries than non-credential holders — some upwards of 50 percent more.
Who needs to attend?
Associate project managers, project managers, IT project managers, project coordinators, project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders, product managers, program managers, project sponsors, and project team members seeking the PMP or CAPM certification.
What is this course about?
PMP training from Seed is a unique, power packed, career-ready package and one of a kind in the industry. Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification is the topmost professional certification for project managers offered by the Project Management Institute.
What learning benefits do you get from Seed’s training?
- Establish a common vocabulary and understanding of basic Project Management terms and concepts such as PMBOK®, project, Project management, operations, programs, stakeholders, earned value, scheduling techniques, and project managers' responsibilities and competencies.
- Describe the purpose, inputs, and outputs of the processes in each of the five Process Groups: Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling, and Closing
- Define the 10 Project Management Knowledge areas & the processes in each. Define & explain the relationship of process groups, Knowledge areas, project phases, project &product life cycle
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of what activities, tools, & techniques, are necessary in each phase of a project & understand the PMP® examination nuances
- Understand, acknowledge & appreciate importance of risk management. Learn tools and techniques for managing the risks in projects
- Overview of Critical Chain Project Management (CCPM) & discussion on concept of Buffer Management.
- Help the participants to understand one, understand others, and manage the interface more efficiently & effectively. Understanding the impact of organizational structures on projects
- Discussion on project manager's professional responsibilities.
- With the help of case studies, motivating the participants to use the principles of Project Management in their own Work area discussed with the help of case studies.
Why choose Seed for your training?
- Seed is the World’s top IT and professional skill development Training Provider, with over 400,000+ professionals trained globally
- Trusted by the Fortune 500 companies as their learning provider for career growth and training
- 4000+ certified and experienced trainers conduct trainings for various courses across the globe
- We had excellent track record of 99% pass rate in first attempt
- Accredited, Approved and Recognized as a training organization, partner, education provider and examination center by globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, Salesforce, Peoplecert, Redhat, SAP, EC Council, IBM, HP, Oracle, Microsoft, Hortonworks, and others
- More than 21 years of experience in IT and professional skill development training
Online, Washington, DC, US